2014 has been a tremendous year for me! Through all the ups and downs, although there were more ups than downs, I must say it was a great year. Below, in no particular order, are fourteen things that made this year so great!
1. I attended the SECHC Tournament as credentialed media.
2. I made it through an entire year with Brook. (That in of itself is a huge accomplishment)
3. I started playing hockey.
4. I taught the kiddo how to drive.
6. I drafted and captained my first hockey team, Mid Ice Crisis.
7. I surpassed my fundraising goals for my fourth year of Movember.
8. I ordered fitness equipment to the tune of $90K for the new fitness center at Volunteer Training Site – Smyrna.
9. Mid Ice Crisis won the inaugural Ford Ice Center D-League Championship.
10. Taught the kiddo how to shave.
11. Hockey Saves came to Nashville.
12. For the first time in eight years, I had the kiddo on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
13. I was able to attend the Music City Bowl and watch the Fightin’ Irish pull the upset over LSU.
14. Probably the most significant achievement in 2014, I did not run off Jen. She stayed with me throughout 2014!