Welcome! If you’re reading this, you’ve been invited through Facebook, Twitter, and/or Google +. This site is a spin-off of www.divorceddadchronicles.com, my blog on parenting as a divorced dad. There you can read my earlier writings and perspectives on co-parenting, things I do with the Kiddo, and how I react Continue Reading
Look for new posts around the beginning of August!
1. Continue to keep my standards. 2. Understand that I will fail if I don’t continue to try. 3. Believe in myself and my ideas even though it seems no one else does.
1. Have more one-on-one time with the kiddo. 2. Understand that I must make more with less. 3. Continue to share lessons and life moments as they are valuable teaching tools.
1. Blogging isn’t easy! 2. Plan your work and work your plan is key to being successful. 3. Goals are essential!
1. Communication is the key to having a successful relationship. 2. Willingness to step out of your comfort zone is crucial to old and new relationships. 3. You must compromise for the relationship to work.
1. Sometimes my standards are too high for the military. 2. Your vision for success isn’t always your leadership’s vision. 3. You must look through the BS to find the truth.
These are three of my pet peeves while driving! I’m not saying I’m the perfect driver, but some folks are ridiculous!
1. People who fail to use turn signals! – Are you saving them for a rainy day? Nope because you don’t use them then either!
2. People who don’t understand “Slower Traffic Keep Right”! – I have no problem with folks driving the speed limit! Just don’t do it in the fast lane!
3. Trucks that decide to pass other trucks on a steep incline! – I guess this one could go with number two, but it happens enough on its own that I’ll keep it at number three!
When I sat down to write the three things for which I am truly thankful, I couldn’t stop at three. So instead of blowing the Thursday’s Three out of the water, I decided to come up with three things in three different categories. Hope you enjoy the read! PERSONAL 1. Continue Reading